Welcome to our site!
Learn about saving more and spending less below.
Advanced Insurance Education
If you cannot firmly answer the following questions for yourself, you need to browse through the sections below. We will be happy to help provide you with solutions for many of the financial problems life throws your way!
- Compared to what Im earning now, once I reach retirement, how much will I need to earn then to maintain the same standard of living as I do now?
- What is a Roth IRA and how does it differ from a Traditional IRA?
- How much do I need to be saving now, per month, in order to meet my goal? Can I save this much in a Roth IRA or a Traditional IRA?
- Whats wrong with carrying debt as long as I can afford to make the payments?
- How can I know what kind of insurance to purchase? Am I being burned now with my premium payments?
|The Glaze Group is dedicated to helping families and businesses find the information they need to help them make the financial decisions that only they can make for themselves and providing an easy means of helping them accomplish their goals. This website is designed for someone who is primarily seeking information about retirement planning, understanding what an IRA and other retirement plans are, and related issues. You will find the sections describing things other than retirement plans are actually essential "building blocks" for understanding how to make your retirement plan work for you. Please, browse the entire website.||The following links will return soon.|
By clicking on any of the buttons on this site you are agreeing that you must be from one of the following states in order to do business with The Glaze Group or MVP Initiatives. If you are not from one of the following states,
by clicking any of this site's buttons you signify that you are doing so for informational purposes only. Of course, viewing our site does not obligate you in any way! You may participate in our program for Debt Elimination no matter what state you live in!! :
The Glaze Group
Leaders in Financial Independence!
The Glaze Group, LLC
P. O. Box 2608
Lilburn, GA 30048
"The Glaze Group is dedicated to helping you develop and achieve your OWN financial plans. Since we are independent, we are not bound to sell just one or two companies' products and can sort through a tremendously wide array of products, offered by many different companies in the market, to help provide you with the BEST the market has to offer!" - Wes Glaze, President